Sunday 12 June 2011

SKULLS

I bought this Vivienne Westwood skulls necklace last week on a visit to Leeds.  I went to see The Kills, who were absolutely amazing! The atmosphere was one of the best I've ever experienced at a gig, chilled out dancing with no pushing or drinks thrown.  I think everyone was just hypnotised by Alison Mosshart.  Four of us squeezed into a double bed in a Travel Lodge and in the morning hunted for a fry up, but we couldn't find a little cafe so settled for M&S where we sat for hours eating full English breakfast ciabattas, rocky road, smoothies, Lattes and cups of tea. (what kind of a student am I?!) Oh I forgot to mension the cool little record shop I went in before this and a good charity shop where I bought loads of clothes and CDs.  I had decided at this moment that shopping is the best hangover cure ever! After this I went into a food coma, but still managed to pop into Vivienne Westwood (where my friend Ella almost accidentally shop-lifted a book - she gave it back when she realised it wasn't free!)

No comments:

Post a Comment